- Fee-Based Financial Planning
- Investment/Insurance Strategies
- MBA, Human Resources (Strayer University)
- BA, Political Science (University of Louisville)
- Financial/Insurance Experience since 2017
- Registered Series 7, 66, Life and Health, Property and Casualty
- A native of Louisville, KY
- Moved to Mt Vernon, IN in 2017
- Vice President of Alexandrian Public Library Friends
- Member of Alpha Chi Honors Society
- Worked as Manager in Logistics Industry for 9 years before transitioning to the Financial industry
- Written and published two books (novel and poetry)
- Husband of Marissa
- Proud father of son, Tenzin (lives in New Jersey) and one dog, Nico
- Enjoys genealogy, traveling, history, philosophy, and trying new food.
Weston Stewart is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services Inc. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Securian Financial Services Inc. member FINRA/SIPC 4774577 DOFU 6/2022.