A successful business must incorporate profit-driven management and sophisticated employee retention tools into its plan to survive and prosper. At Shoemaker Financial, we help you manage your employee benefit plans with confidence by providing expert guidance and hands-on, personal service. As a plan sponsor, you face several critical responsibilities. We understand those challenges and are here to help with customized benefit programs that are attractive to your associates and cost-effective for you. We take the time to analyze your current employee benefits, including 401(k), profit Sharing, SEP, 403b, Keogh, Simple IRA, Deferred Compensation and Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Plans, Group Medical, Life, Vision, Dental, Short and Long-term Disability and Long-term Care Insurance. These programs encompass investment strategies, insurance, retirement, and estate planning with the goal of minimizing taxes wherever possible. In addition to reviewing your benefits package on an annual basis, specialists will meet with employers and employees to review plan designs, answer questions, and provide general education to plan participants as needed. To learn more about Employee Benefits Division please click here.
The foundation of a successful retirement plan begins with a design that offers real value to your employees, meeting both their current and future needs. Our team will review your current retirement plan, including 401(k), Profit Sharing, SEP, Keogh, Simple IRA, Deferred Compensation, and Defined Benefit/Cash Balance Plans. We assess which approach best serves your employees’ interests as well as your objectives and recommend design changes to help satisfy everyone’s needs.
GROUP BENEFITS DEPARTMENT
An integral piece of any effective financial strategy must include preparing for the unexpected. At Shoemaker, you have access to a number of providers, as well as a team of specialists ready to assist you in determining the employee benefits package that suits your needs. We help make sure that you have the appropriate Group Medical, Life, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term Disability, and Long-term Care Insurance in place.
Along with investing for the future and saving for retirement, securing insurance is one of the most important economic decisions you’ll make. Insurance provides a financial safety net for your loved ones, guaranteeing they are financially protected should something happen to you. It can give your family the funds to maintain their quality of life, cover monthly bills, provide a college education, or just give them one less thing to worry about. Insurance is one thing you can take care of today so that your family is taken care of tomorrow. Our team of experts at Shoemaker can help you determine how much insurance you need and what type of life insurance is right for you. Let us help you protect the ones you love both now and, in the years, to come.
Term Life Insurance
- Coverage lasts for a specific period and is often the simplest and most affordable insurance option.
- Premiums will not increase over the course of the term.
- It generally provides the largest immediate death benefit at the lowest cost.
- If your needs change, you may have the option to convert your coverage to a permanent life insurance policy that will last a lifetime.
- Term life insurance can help your family by covering funeral and final expenses, paying off debts like a mortgage or loans, or assisting with childcare and college expenses.
Permanent Life Insurance
- Coverage provides a lifetime of financial protection that you can count on.
- Permanent life insurance offers tax-advantaged cash value that builds over time.
- Cash can be used for emergencies or as supplemental retirement income.
- Premiums can either remain fixed or be adjusted based on your budget changes.
- There are a wide array of options and coverage to help meet your family’s unique needs.
- Ensure a secure future for those who are financially dependent on you.
- Provides replacement income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury
- Offers short-term or long-term coverage options depending on your needs
- Can help meet your expenses like food, utilities, mortgage, and car payments
- Helps to maintain your standard of living
- Gives you financial security until you can get back on your feet and return to work
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Provides support and resources to help cover the costs of necessary medical or personal care services that are not covered by your regular health insurance
- Helps protect your assets and your independence, giving you control over how and where you receive long-term care
Life insurance products contain fees, such as mortality and expense charges (which may increase over time), and may contain restrictions, such as surrender periods. All guarantees are subject to the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing