Jeremy Smith, CFS
- Personal and Business Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Financial Needs Analysis
- College Funding
- Estate Conservation Strategies
- Series 7 Securities Registration
- Series 63, 65 Securities Registration
- Life/ Health License
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT), 8 time Qualifier
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services.
- Financial Service Experience since 2004
- Grew up in Chattanooga, TN
- Graduated from Bryan College (Dayton, TN)
- Married Patricia in 1998 and have two children
- Supporter of Blood:Water Mission
- Enjoys coaching and playing soccer
- Crossfit Enthusiast and coach
You should never have to say "I wish I would have..."
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.