“Building Longevity in Family Wealth”
- Business-owner Exit & Succession Strategies
- Key Employee Benefits
- Company 401(k) Retirement plans
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Preparation
- Long-term Care insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF)
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP)
- Certified Fund Specialist (CFS)
- Series 7 & 66 Securities Registration
- Life/Health License
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Lifetime member
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
Community / Industry Involvement
- Member of Institute of Business and Finance (IBF)
- Member of Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member of Associated Builders and Contractors(ABC)
- Member of Associated General Contractors(AGC)
- Member of West TN Homebuilders Association
- Awarded by 5 Star Professional in 2012-2017 the “FIVE STAR: Wealth Manager SM”.
- Married to Leslie and proud father to Hunter and Abigail
- Alumnus of Mississippi State University and University of Memphis
- Sunday School teacher
- Enjoys the outdoors, hunting and traveling
Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least two years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.
The Five Star Wealth Manager award, administered by Crescendo Business Services, LLC (dba Five Star Professional), is based on 10 objective criteria: 1. Credentialed as an investment advisory representative (IAR) or a registered investment advisor; 2. Actively employed as a credentialed professional in the financial services industry for a minimum of five years; 3. Favorable regulatory and customer dispute history review*; 4. Fulfilled their firm review based on internal firm standards; 5. Accepting new clients; 6. One-year client retention rate; 7. Five-year client retention rate; 8. Non-institutionalized discretionary and/or non-discretionary client assets administered; 9. Number of client households served; 10. Educational and professional designations. Wealth managers do not pay a fee to be considered or awarded. Once awarded, wealth managers may opt to purchase additional profile ad space or related award promotional products. The award methodology does not evaluate the quality of services provided. The award is not indicative of the award winner’s future performance. (Number of candidates) (market) wealth managers were considered for the award; (number of award winners) (approximately (percentage) percent of the award candidates) were named Five Star Wealth Managers. *To qualify as having a favorable regulatory and customer dispute history for this award, the person cannot have (1) been subject to a regulatory action that resulted in a license being suspended or revoked, or payment of a fine, (2) had more than a total of three customer disputes filed against them (settled or pending) with any regulatory authority or Five Star Professional’s consumer dispute process, (3) individually contributed to a financial settlement of a customer dispute filed with a regulatory authority, (4) filed for bankruptcy, or (5) been convicted of a felony.
Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Securian Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Shoemaker Financial is inde- pendently owned and operated. No. 2257927 and DOFU 10.2.18