When you hear the term “financial success,” what comes to mind? Because we are all uniquely created, every individual probably has a different answer. The mission of my practice is to help you achieve your definition of financial success.
It’s been a privilege to serve many business owners, current and former athletes, and families across multiple generations since accepting this challenge. In a professional relationship with me, we will ensure that we are building and protecting your hard-earned income and wealth. As your teammate, my commitment is to your success, so for every piece of advice I give you, I will put myself in your shoes.
My wife, Claire, played college tennis, my brother is currently playing college baseball, and I played college football myself; needless to say, I am surrounded by a desire to win. Far too often, I’ll see many people who view financial victory as merely a good idea. However, I want to inspire my clients to take action toward their success. Winning isn’t easy, though; that’s why we need a game plan for each season.
The game you’re playing is You vs. The Future. Whether you’re currently winning or losing, there’s probably something you can do to improve financially. Let’s talk some time so that I can show you how.
- I have FINRA Series 7 & 66 registrations, as well as life, disability, health, annuity, and long-term care insurance licenses
- I am a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Married to Claire, son to John and Beth, brother to Connor
- I graduated Summa Cum Laude in Finance at Mississippi College
- I play softball and pickleball, and I coach youth sports at my church
- I teach Sunday School at Germantown Baptist Church
3584800 DOFU 5/2021