Jim Whitehead, CFP®, CEPA
We empower clients in developing their wealth while protecting their legacy
- Risk Management
- Retirement and Estate
- Financial Strategies for Businesses
- Family Wealth Counseling
- Group Benefits
- Fee-Based Financial Planning
- Financial strategies for Divorce
- University of Memphis BBA, 1991
- Kaplan College, Certificate of Financial planning,2002
- Corporation of long Term care, CLTC, 2006
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts, CDFA, 2007
- Institute of Business and Finance, CFS, 2008
- Center for Fiduciary Studies AIF, 2008
- Series 6,7 and 66 Securities Registrations
- Life /Health / Property & Casualty License
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative for Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Extensive Consulting work assisting clients with Cash Flow, Financial Position, Investment
- Strategies, Income Strategies, Protection Strategies, Retirement Preparation, Estate Planning,
- Wealth Management, Business Succession Strategies.
- Other areas of expertise: Estate Planning, Executive Benefits Strategies, Fee-Based Plan
- Design, Tax Favored Corporate Compensations, Business Continuation, Selective Employee
- Benefit Plans, 401K Services, Design Group Life, Health and Disability, Life Insurance,
- Disability Insurance and Long Term Care Insurance, Investment and Retirement Preparation.
- Guest Speaker and lecturer at numerous local and national conferences.
- Cim, Aubrey, Corbin, Hayden, Cole and Elijah
Don't keep me a secret. Let me be a resource for those you care about
To schedule a call with me, click here.
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice and this information should not be considered as such. You should always consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.