Jacob Norman started his career in the financial services industry in Property and Casualty before joining Shoemaker Financial in 2013 as a Financial Advisor. In addition to managing his personal practice, Jacob is also a Field Director. In this additional role he spends his time developing and coaching new advisors, while giving them real world experience as they build their practices.
Jacob’s areas of expertise include:
- Developing strategies for recent graduates in planning their student loan debts and financial foundations
- Constructing personalized financial plans for families, both young and old
- Overcoming obstacles involved in the everchanging retirement landscape
- Providing efficient ways to pass down wealth from generation to generation
Originally from Trenton, TN, Jacob graduated from the University of Memphis with a BA in Marketing in 2010. Jacob now proudly calls Memphis home and is an avid Tigers sports fan and active alumni of Sigma Phi Epsilon. Outside of work, Jacob enjoys golf, hunting, and fishing. He lives in East Memphis with his wife Lauren and daughter Avery.
- Life/Health License
- Property/Casualty License
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Registrations
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services
To schedule a time with me, click here.