- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Personal & Business Insurance
- College Funding
- Retirement Preparation
- Emergency Funds
- Tax Strategies
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Group Benefits Solutions
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Licensed to sell Life, Health, Long Term Care, Disability Insurance, Fixed Annuities and Variable Annuities
- Long Term Care Certification
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 65, and Series 7 Registrations
- Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Board Member for The Boys & Girls Club of Pulaski
- Member of Giles County Chamber of Commerce
- Member of First Presbyterian Church, Pulaski, TN
- Teaches Classes for the Seniors at the University of Tennessee Dental School including Business Planning and Preparing for Financial Security
- Speaks annually to various Civic clubs about various financial topics, including Charitable Giving
- Speaks to various residency programs about the importance of financial preparation
“I help Dentist and Physicians have money when they need money.”
“If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.”
“You can't make dollars unless you make sense.”
- Has been a Registered Representative and Financial Advisor since 2005.
- Grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Graduated from Maryville College with a B.A. in Computer Science and Business and a Minor in Accounting
- Received Executive Certificate in Financial Planning from Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN in 2008.
- Adam is extremely lucky to have a 2 beautiful children. Sarah Ella, also known as “Rara”, was born in 2009. She is currently aspiring to be an Actress, Ballerina, Soccer Player, Swimmer and Comedian. She is also excellent at her A, B, C's and loves to go to school! Samuel Wei, born in 2011 in China. Wei, as he is called, loves tractors, trucks and boats! He is all boy!
- Adam plays most sports—especially baseball, softball, tennis, and golf. He spends many weekends on the lake and loves to travel. He and his family live right in the heart of Pulaski, TN and loves the benefits of living in a small town. Adam also travels to Memphis, Knoxville and many other cities quite often to meet with Clients and friends.