- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Personal & Business Insurance
- College Funding
- Retirement Preparation
- Emergency Funds
- Tax Strategies
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Group Benefits Solutions
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Licensed to sell Life, Health, Disability Insurance, Long Term Care, Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Long Term Care Certification
- FINRA Series 6, 63, 65, and Series 7 Registrations
- Registered Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.
- Member of Giles County Chamber of Commerce
- Teaches Classes for the Seniors at the University of Tennessee Dental School including Business Planning and Preparing for Financial Security
- Speaks annually to various Civic clubs about various financial topics, including Charitable Giving
- Speaks to various residency programs about the importance of financial preparation
- Has been a Registered Representative since 2005 and Financial Advisor since 2006.
- Grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee
- Graduated from Maryville College with a B.A. in Computer Science and Business and a Minor in Accounting
- Received Executive Certificate in Financial Planning from Christian Brothers University in Memphis, TN in 2008.
- Adam is extremely lucky to have 2 wonderful children. Sarah Ella was born in 2009 and Samuel Wei was born in 2011 in China. Both love surfing and wakeboarding!
- He shares a blended family with his best friend Melissa and her beautiful daughters Bella (2009) and Hannah (1997)
- Adam plays most sports—especially baseball, softball, tennis, and golf. He spends many weekends on the lake and loves to travel. He and his family live right in the heart of Pulaski, TN, and loves the benefits of living in a small town. Adam also travels to Memphis, Knoxville, and many other cities quite often to meet with clients and friends.
I help Docs have money when they need money.
You can't make dollars unless you make sense.
“If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.” -Benjamin Franklin
Adam Reeves is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor Representative of Securian Financial Services Inc. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Securian Financial Services Inc. member FINRA/SIPC.4900435 DOFU 9/2022
Financial Advisors do not provide specific tax/legal advice. This information should not be considered as specific tax/legal advice. You should consult your tax/legal advisor regarding your own specific tax/legal situation.