Jacob Norman started his career in the financial services industry in Property and Casualty before joining Shoemaker Financial in 2013 as a Financial Advisor. In addition to managing his personal practice, Jacob is also a Field Director. In this additional role, he spends his time recruiting talented individuals interested in being mentored through a career transition.
Jacob’s areas of experience include:
- Constructing personalized financial plans for families, both young and old
- Overcoming obstacles involved in the everchanging retirement landscape
- Providing efficient ways to pass down wealth from generation to generation
- Mentoring and developing individuals new to the industry
Originally from Trenton, TN, Jacob graduated from the University of Memphis with a BA in Marketing in 2010. Jacob, his wife Lauren, and his two children Avery and James now proudly calls Memphis home. Outside of work Jacob enjoys cooking people delicious food, playing golf as time permits, catching up with friends, and most of all being a dad.
- Life/Health License
- Property/Casualty License
- Series 7 and 66 Securities Registrations