D. Landon Mills CFP®
I always strive to focus on the best practices of wealth management. To build a portfolio with proper asset allocation and broad diversification. To focus on total return, as opposed to just market return, and to implement consistent rebalancing. Finally, to provide ongoing support to stay the course (make rational decisions) in times of market stress.
- My professional services include:
- Wealth Management
- Financial Planning
- Business Planning
- Education Funding Strategies
- Risk Management
- Education and Leadership
- MBA, Union University, 2007
- Graduate of Leadership Memphis
- Board Member- Germantown Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce
Asset allocation cannot eliminate the risk of fluctuating prices and uncertain returns. A diversified portfolio does not assure a profit or protect against loss in a declining market.